RAGNAR Keys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Van 2 Team logistics

3 posters

Go down

Van 2 Team logistics Empty Van 2 Team logistics

Post  Ragnar2009 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:15 pm

I wanted to introduce myself to the Van 2 crew. Im Chris - I ran the Clearwater to Daytona Ragnar in 2009 with team "Ragnaholics". I will be picking up the 15 passenger Van at 5pm on Thursday in Ft Meyers, and then meeting up with Van 1 to head down to Miami. Will anyone need to be picked up from the airport? I am also booked at a hotel that is only 436ft from the finish line so parking should not be an issue and we will have plenty of time to meet our last runner. We should start the conversation on what needs we have for the van. With 4 of you flying in it presents some race preperation challenges for you. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thank You
Chris
email: chris.fleeman@yahoo.com
Cell 941-539-1234

Ragnar2009

Back to top Go down

Van 2 Team logistics Empty Here to help!

Post  lcarey Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Lori here...one of your Van 2 runners. I am out of Lakeland and can help in anyway possible. I have never run any kind of official race...let alone one of this kind of setup. I'm super excited and have been training hard! If you give me a to-do list, I will knock it out!

I really look forward to meeting every one as well!

Lori Carey sunny
lcarey1201@gmail.com
941-730-6748
lcarey
lcarey

Back to top Go down

Van 2 Team logistics Empty Re: Van 2 Team logistics

Post  dbytheway Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Dave and I arrive at 7:30pm on Thursday. I think. If someone could pick us up at the airport that would be great. If not we will figure something out. A cab or bus maybe. And then I was hoping we would be able to go to a grocery store that night to get some food and anything else we may have forgotten. Unless someone is buying a bunch of food and we are all throwing in some money. We are good either way. And we are excited!

Sarah
sarah@bythewaybits.com
810-589-7054

dbytheway

Back to top Go down

Post  lcarey Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 am

Chris - I'm trying to figure out how to hook up with everyone and not have an extra car somewhere... I am out of Lakeland; you're in Sarasota right? Is it possible for me to meet up with you Thursday afternoon, park my car somewhere and ride with you to go pick up the Van in Ft Myers? When do you plan to head back home from Key West after the race?

Sarah and Dave (and everyone else!) - I'm going to do some shopping to get some stuff together. Feel free to send me a shopping list for you guys of what you want or need and I will pick it up for you guys!
lcarey
lcarey

Back to top Go down

Van 2 Team logistics Empty Van 2 logistics

Post  Ragnar2009 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Lori,

Give me a call to discuss van pick up and car drop off. My number is 941-240-5642. I am working from home today so you can call anytime.

Thanks

Ragnar2009

Back to top Go down

Van 2 Team logistics Empty Dave & Sarah airport pick up

Post  Ragnar2009 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:37 pm

I will be leaving Ft Myers earlier so no problem picking you up from the airport. Shoot me your flight info so if early ill hang out in the cell lot. My cell number is 941-539-1234. Lori is driving down with me and we plan on picking up some items before hand. Besides water I was thinking of picking up a couple cases of gatoraid. We can hit a grocery store the morning of the race easily to stock up on food items. Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks
Chris

Ragnar2009

Back to top Go down

Van 2 Team logistics Empty Andy/Stephanie any needs

Post  Ragnar2009 Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Andy/Stephanie,

I wanted to touch base with you on van 2 logistics. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Thanks
Chris
Cell: 941-539-1234

Ragnar2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down