RAGNAR Keys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Pace / Race Calc

3 posters

Go down

Team Pace / Race Calc Empty Team Pace / Race Calc

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 pm

I made a pace calc below. Now, before you flip out, I put names in runner positions as EXAMPLES...just to get an idea what legs are in the dark, when about we would be finishing up all based on current known pace times and a 9/mile pace for the unknown future members ....It will be much more accurate once we nail down race positions and add team members.

THE RUNNER PACE SHEET HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NEW 7:30am START TIME!!!

Fitz

file updated as of 12/12 12:23am EST
Pace Calc

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spreadsheet update)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ragnar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Team Pace / Race Calc Empty Re: Team Pace / Race Calc

Post  Kelly Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:30 am

I've got a really bad feeling my projected 11:30 pace is going to be all shot to hell. It has been a non stop series of set backs for me and my training since June.....I am down for the count with a wicked sore throat right now and am not sure when I will have energy to get out and run. Very afraid my 7 mile leg is going to be disastrous and involve way more walking than I had intended. I couldn't even hazard a guess as to what my pace might be for that leg now....I hope to still get both of my 5k length legs done in an 11-11:30 pace but that long leg could end up being more like a 15 min pace if I have to walk too much of it.

Hoping that if I just lay low and don't do a darn thing for a number of days, including parking my rear at home on NYE I will be able to get a couple more training runs in. Still dealing with the side effects in my foot from the stress fracture last summer. Anyway, sorry I'm going to suck so bad but just wanted to let everyone know up front where I'm at with my training.
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Team Pace / Race Calc Empty injury

Post  cfitzgib Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 am

Kelly - I feel for you...I believe I just got injured this past weekend. My hip started really bothering me on Friday when I tried to do my long run..was supposed to do 8 but had to stop at 3. I took the weekend off and went out again last night, and it was just as bad. I made it through 3 miles ok, but am concerned about my legs. I'm going to try to get into a Dr., but don't know if there's any hope with 8 days time left.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!
Cindy

cfitzgib

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm

So sorry Cindy....that stinks....guess you and I will "gimp" along and do the best we can.....
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down